Monday, January 5, 2009

SS Blog

My husband encouraged me to have my own blog. So I asked my daughter to set up one for me. It took some time for me to write my first story , and I am not very productive. Since I'm going to write about things that intrigue me , I find there are not so many things that really intrigue me. Maybe because I rarely go out and I don't read much these days ( due to my malasness ).

At first I had to edit my writings many times before I published them. I was so scared when my daughter told me people can get access to my writing.I'm scared people might laugh at me,for writing merapu things with sentences tonggang terbalik.

After writing for sometimes I started visiting other blogs ( as first time blogger I only read Che Det's blog ). I read all the comments by other bloggers in respond to CD's writings. My family used to tease me 'Baca blog CD aje ke? Bacalah blog lain sama!'

I told them I'm a syok sendiri blogger, I only read my own story and CD's writings. Only lately I venture into other blogs like Sakmongkol, rocky's bru, JMD, Another Brick In The Wall and a few more. Thus I feel so inferior compared to those bloggers who can really write and they have visions in writing. They have knowledge and do a lot of references.

I don't read any anti-govt blogs ( except about AAB and his precious s.i.l ).To me if you don't like the door of the house, just change the door, don't demolish the whole house. I always remember during my father's time our country was not as develop as it is now. Even though many people become super rich due to development or they get every opportunity to become filthy rich or they have the right connections to be in business or politics, well,that's their choice. I took other opportunity that is given by the govt like to equip my children with proper education ,get proper jobs and serve the country in any way they can. I have no reason to be unhappy in my own country.( Bakpo gak dok beci krejeen sokmo )

Now that I discover my new blog layout is similar to one other prominent blogger's, I might as well change it. Err...helo ,kalau boleh balik cepat hari ni, mak nak tukar layout blog mak ni yang sama pulak dengan..............!Tak...tak boleh tangguh lama-lama sebab..................!

1 comment:

Beautiful Life said...

Ala.....blog layout ni cun laaa.....

Zaman Kanak-Kanak.....5

  Bila balik Rompin ramai-ramai takde  program lain melainkan pagi nak makan apa, tengah hari makan kat mana, petang minum kat mana, malam m...