Monday, September 28, 2009

Up, Up and away..!

The picnic box is very presentable and the food was good

When Mas offered cheap fares to certain destinatons ,I grabbed the chance to travel ( the xtra money can be used for more shopping ). Mas is our national carrier and I'm very proud if it. Only when I travelled long haul,I tend to stray to other airlines.Our neighbour across Selat Teberau always offer cheaper fare which was about 500 - 700 ringgit difference, (in 1990's and early 2000's ).

I didn't hesitate to choose Mas cheap fare, even though it is about 30-40 ringgit more than the other airlines. We don't mind paying extra because, we can travel in style, ie by KLIA , the food served just like we paid in full, the new sets of stewards and stewardess are very friendly, peramah and cheerful . And I was fascinated by the new style of serving the meals, in a kotak yang comel dan kemas! And good food too!

But I noticed after the meal, the wine is flowing from head to tail of the plane. I remembered those days wine only flows in the first/business class.

No comments:

Zaman Kanak-Kanak.....5

  Bila balik Rompin ramai-ramai takde  program lain melainkan pagi nak makan apa, tengah hari makan kat mana, petang minum kat mana, malam m...