Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Honest Opinion!

When I opted for an early retirement many years ago, someone told me it is a shame that I stopped working , for, at the age of 50 I have many more years to serve the country before my compulsory retirement . And that particular person really made me feel damn guilty about it.

On second thought - hey, why should I feel guilty about? There are many other ways to serve the country. Raising children properly, give them good education so that they are able to live on their own , have honest jobs to earn an honest living is serving the country too.

I won't let my children live miserably, wondering the streets or looting or joining illegal demonstrations to topple down the government. I always remind them, if they are not satisfied with the government, they should show it during balloting time. Hah, congkanglah calon mana yang kamu suka, that you think they can save your ass and ensure your generations have better life than you! Jangan sampai anak cucu kita jadi hamba orang atau kena jual di tanah air sendiri atau bertuankan orang yang dah diberi betis nakkan paha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, I totally agree with you puan.

Kerabu Jantung said...

Thank you for dropping in.

whm6840 said...

betoooolll.. i'm kinda sick with all this demo thing!

Kerabu Jantung said...

suruh buat kat stadium tak mahu pulak!

Fikir Sejenak...

  Bagaimana kalau tiba-tiba terjadi ....Iza zulzilatil ardhu zilzalaha...ketika kita berada di tingkat 44? Pernah tak kita terfikir? Dulu sa...