Saturday, March 17, 2012

Need To Have A Good Camera......






........for blogging!











When I saw this beautiful bird on my lawn, I ran for my camera to catch this rare moment. I became desperate I couldn't zoom in to focus on the bird. This is the best picture I can capture , if I go nearer the bird will fly away, if I take long time to focus, it will fly away all the same! There are a lot of birds around here in the morning and evening because there is a pokok senduduk next to the tempayan.



this bird is not alone...



it has got a partner


These two pictures I took from the inside of my house.

4 comments:

ngasobahseliman said...

SALAM. NANTI I BUKAK TABUNG KITA BELI CANGGIH CAMERA, PI KURSUS PHOTOGRAPHY...WHAT SAY YOU.

Kerabu Jantung said...

Wasalam Sis,

Haha! I love the idea. Kita beli camera yang zoom dia panjang sedepa!
Kita boleh pi kursus yang advance punya!

whm6840 said...

indeed... kena ambik gambar cantik2aunty.. sedap mata.

Kerabu Jantung said...

....yelah tu, macam-macam kamera nak beli, macam-macan course nak ambik... tapi dok drumah je!

Zaman Kanak-Kanak.....5

  Bila balik Rompin ramai-ramai takde  program lain melainkan pagi nak makan apa, tengah hari makan kat mana, petang minum kat mana, malam m...