Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Worst Nightmare









My worst nightmare is not these Raya cookies - I can refrain myself from eating  - or rather, overeating them. I can very much control my sugar intake for fear of  high sugar level in my blood.











But this bottle of mix nuts is my  worst nightmare. Its fried and sprinkled with a lot of salt and my blood test ( yearly test ) is around the corner. 




 Believe me, I can finish this whole bottle of nuts ( about 1kg ) in a few sittings!


This innocent looking nuts can land you into a lot of trouble -  it can worsen your hypertension condition and shoot up cholesterol counts as well as weight gain.







No comments:

Fikir Sejenak...

  Bagaimana kalau tiba-tiba terjadi ....Iza zulzilatil ardhu zilzalaha...ketika kita berada di tingkat 44? Pernah tak kita terfikir? Dulu sa...