Saturday, July 4, 2009

Salah terjah!

Have you ever been mistreated by the sales person in departments store? I was once in Alor Setar some 15 years ago.I bought a few things costed about 150 ringgit, and was queing up to pay.The guy in front of me got a nice paper bag with the store's logo but when come my turn she just stuffed my things in a plastic bag . I was quite furious so I asked her how come that man got a nice bag I don't? Because he bought a lot....so how much is a lot? ...more than 80 ringgit. Please check my bill, how much it is? She then pulled a long face and shoved the pretty bag to me.

Some shop assistant are clever to say like this product is expensive, if you want there's the cheaper version ( tipu version? ).Some really look at you up and down when you visit certain outlets. Another friend who went to buy a designer handbag but being scoffed at and belittled by the assistant until she got so mad and insisted on seeing the store manager.( Agaknya dia pakai selipar Jepun hari tu! )



There was this instance, I accompanied my friend to a high class jewellery shop, I was dressed up in full baju kurung and my friend came from outstation wearing something like seluar apek . The assistant was following me until I jadi lemas and told her right away ,don't follow me, I'm not buying, she is! Instantly she went hand and foot after my friend. ( ini kes sudah salah terjah! )

Sometimes you can really become exasperated when shopping in the hypermarket,like if you are looking for something in certain departments and asked for assistance, you will get a blank stare.In hypermarkets the assistants can get away with it because their superiors are nowhere to be seen!

No comments:

Fikir Sejenak...

  Bagaimana kalau tiba-tiba terjadi ....Iza zulzilatil ardhu zilzalaha...ketika kita berada di tingkat 44? Pernah tak kita terfikir? Dulu sa...